Can you believe we are already halfway through summer? During this time, people are vacationing, spending less time outside because of the heat, and with the long summer days, let’s face it, outdoor lighting is the last thing on anyone’s mind.
We know summertime can be a struggle to drum up sales, so here are some ideas that may help spark some summer business:
1. Follow up on any outstanding quotes you may have.
2. Consider offering a small discount for those who schedule an install in July or August.
3. Promote maintenance agreements to help with residual income.
4. Develop a referral program for your existing clientele or with other industry professionals
5. Offer outdoor audio to your existing lighting customers. Audio is a great way to add additional revenue to your business (and we can help you with that!
Don’t sit around waiting for the phone to ring all summer. Be proactive, follow up and close those sales!